Terms of Cookies
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that store information in your browser and are commonly used to distinguish individual users. However, the individual is not identifiable on the basis of this information.
- to keep our site running smoothly, and to complete the booking process with the least amount of difficulty.
- in determining which pages and features the visitors use most often.
Which cookies we use:
The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types. The short-term "session cookies" are only temporary and remain stored until you close your browser. The long-term cookies remain on your device for a long time or until you manually delete them (leaving cookies on your device depends on your cookie settings and the settings for your browser).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, the cookies can be divided into:
- conversion cookies, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking cookies, which, combined with conversions cookies, help analyze the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing cookies, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their correct targeting
- analytical cookies, that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how it is used
- essential cookies, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). However, you cannot be identified by this data.
The cookies we use allow us to improve our website.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser settings. The Help function in your browser explains how to change this setting. You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies in a wide range of browsers.
Please note that by blocking cookies, you may not be able to make full use of all of the features of this website, especially the use of the reservation system to complete the reservation.